Friday, April 20, 2012

Workshops and a Show

It is almost time for the Plucky Maidens. I will be out there to greet you next weekend, Friday night and during the day on Saturday with lots of Annie Sloan Chalk Painted furniture, china, textiles, and other fun collectibles to purchase. I will have my dear friend, Gina there to help me. Don't miss this show. It will be a great one and lots of fun. Look for The Purple Pear!
Just a reminder....I have a lot of fun workshops listed on my website here so take a look and sign up for something that will energize your spirit as we wind down from the rainy season. More will be added too, so keep stopping by to see what is up. The samples above were from a recent workshop. I love this technique "clouded stipple" because every single person does something different that is amazing and beautiful and so easy!

No comments: