Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dressed for a Grand Opening Week!

I am proud to say that the unloading, pricing, and displaying of inventory is done and the store is formally ready for its official grand opening week starting today and ending on Saturday evening! When I look at the construction photos, I realize what a long way we have come in a relatively short time.
In any remodel, it is sometimes hard to imagine if it will ever end. One tends to get lost in the mire of details, dirt, dust, and empty rooms with barren ceilings and holes in the walls. Yet when all is in place, it is hard to imagine what it looked like before the whole project began.
Every season offers something creative and fun, but during the holiday season any display is sparkly and dressy and magical. And now I am beginning to think about the window display for January and how it will look. My creative spirit has been energized, and I am ready to launch new ideas and looks. If you are in the area, please stop by and say hello and take a peek at the newest look for The Purple Pear!

No comments: