Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Move is Underway

Today I spent the day moving a lot of my things into a storage unit. I made two trips with this van. I will have someone help me with the larger pieces. A move is something that is not unfamiliar to me. I have done this so many times, not for business but for personal reasons. It gives you a chance to sort through and get rid of things that don't seem to be all that important.
I have kept all the colors, extra quarts as well as waxes and brushes and everything else that is related to Chalk Paint™ decorative paint in the store until I officially close this location.
And don't forget I will be at the Camas Street Faire this coming Saturday. I will be selling lots of textiles and trims plus some other small things. Please come and visit me and attend the show. It will be fun and the town is so charming!

No comments: